Monday, September 13, 2010

Submissions 1

FIRST:  WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!

Here are my first set of submissions for my clothing challenge project (click HERE for details):

STUFF!  My parents made a trip to Iowa to pick up a car for my dad from my grandparents and my grandma (Grammy) had TONS of sewing stuff to give me.  TONS and TONS of thred; 4 boxes of rick-rack and bias tape; BUTTONS galore; AND her old sewing machine!  I will post more pictures of the sewing machine when I get it all set up...stay tuned...THANKS GRAMMY!

T-Shirts!  Thanks to my mom for donating these stained shirts.  Each of these shirts has a reason it cannot be worn alone anymore...some sort of stain or whatever...making them PERFECT additions to my collection for either fabric OR sleeves to be added!

This gray beauty needs two pictures

to show an upclose look at the design.  This is a really light weight shirt which is perfect for my hot bloodedness but the sleeves are too long...I haven't tried it on yet but might be a little big too so I will need to bring the sides in a little.  This submission is made by my Grammy via my mom.

I LOVE this little jacket.  My Grammy gave it to my mom mainly because it's kind of annoying to her because it's not a full button down jacket.  My plans for this will probably be shirt sleeves (maybe) and maybe an updo on the buttons!

As always...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment