Saturday, September 18, 2010

Submissions 2

I got my first mail in submission from a friend yesterday...YAY!

This beauty was submitted by Monica H. from Texas.  I know Monica from my Ward back in Michigan, I used to babysit her boys when #1 & 2 of FOUR were babies and 2 & 3 weren't thought of yet.  Anyway, THANK YOU MONICA for this beautiful dress.  I haven't tried it on yet but it might need to be brought in a little, maybe a white belt to make the waist stand out some and possibly shortened.

Here's a close up of the top, I really love this color!

Thanks for the submission and stay tuned...

P.S. In case you're wondering...I will model all my outfits BEFORE cutting begins and AFTER cutting ends!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! I'm looking forward to seeing your before/after photos (although I think this dress is already starting off pretty!)

    ReplyDelete